CODE OF CONDUCT
- No tobacco products, e-cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, or weapons on the premises.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No loitering or soliciting.
- No foul or inappropriate language.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Follow proper attire requirements. No loose clothing. Wear shirts and shoes at all times. Some attractions require closed-toe shoes and long hair secured.
- Secure possessions. Putt-Putt Fun Center® is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Respect Others
- All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by a supervising adult at least 18 years old.
- Failure to adhere to any of these policies will result in the removal of the individual and the entire part from the property.
ALL PLAY CARDS EXPIRE ONE (1) YEAR FROM PURCHASE.
This includes all funds, attractions, points, and all other values. All timed play must be used the same day of purchase or scheduled event.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTIES AND GROUP EVENTS.
Event deposits are required to reserve your event and are non-refundable
RESERVED OPEN PARTY AREAS MAY HAVE UP TO 14 TOTAL GUESTS PER PARTY:
Additional guests will not be permitted to remain in the open party area. We will gladly reserve the private event room (subject to availability) upon request for an additional fee. The private event room accommodates up to 30 guests.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
In the event of inclement weather, we will issue store credit for the paid value of your purchase.